Full Time Volunteer Manager:
6 Months to 1 Year Contract
Do you love to interact with the youths? Do you have a passion for organizing events and wish to be part of the organizing team for some of the biggest events in Singapore? Then YOU are the right person we are looking for!
On top of the daily duties in the office, the main role of Character and Leadership’s Volunteer Managers is to reach out and interact with a pool of student volunteers in preparation for the exciting events.
- Prepare & Conduct Character & Leadership Workshops, Camps & Events
- Plan & Execute a wide variety of events and projects
- Facilitate Group Discussions
- Conduct & Debriefing
- Befriending & Counselling
- Functional Duties such as Spectator Management, Logistics management & Operations
- Any duties assigned by the volunteer management committee
Who can apply?
- A Levels or Diploma, Degree with relevant experience if possible
- ORD Personnel welcome to apply
- Applicants seeking for personal development and full time job to apply
- ITE Graduates with Sports Management / Fitness Training Certification may apply
- Non Smoker or Ex-Smoker applicants Only
(As Character and Leadership is a Tobacco Free Learning Organisation)
- Only Singaporeans & PR to Apply
Candidate must possess the following criteria
- Able to stay overnight for certain programs / engagement camps
- Passionate in the area of work related to the development of youths through soft skills and experiential learning
- Able to travel overseas
- Proficient in written and spoken English
- Relevant experience (e.g. CCA, volunteers in youth organizations / community services, facilitation/training exposures etc)
- Outgoing and dynamic personality. Have a heart for Youth Development & Training
- Socially responsible in Social Media & personal conduct
- Physically fit and Healthy
Interview & Recruitment Fair Process
- Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, indicating your last drawn salary and work experience
- A Phone Call / Email notifying your face to face interview or video call within 3-5 days upon your submission of resume / CV. If you do not hear from us within 5 days, you do not need to reapply as your application is unsuccessful based on your resume and CV given.
- Interview will take place anytime within the 5 days.
Training & Probation Period
Upon selected, you will be appointed as Volunteer Manager where you will be required to undergo through a 4 months professional development structured training which includes obtaining :
- WSQ Advance Certificate in Training & Assessment (Selected Course Units)
- Professional Certificate in Design & Facilitate Experiential Learning (inclusive of practical OJT)
- WSQ Diploma in People Management & Leadership
- Standard First Aid Course
- Certificate in Basic Counselling
- Other relevant courses relating to your work.
Candidates must complete the 4 months and upon confirmation to serve a minimum of 12 months. During these 4 months, you will be paid SGD1000 per month as your training allowances (subjected to CPF contribution). Employment and training will commence immediately upon selected.
STARTING SALARY UPON COMPLETION OF TRAINING & PROBATION
- Starting salary of SGD1800 with training allowance of up to SGD600 per month
- Salary exclude additional training allowances and commission whenever applicable.
- Increment is given based on performance and past work experience.
- 14-18 Days of Annual Leave
- Medical, Hospitalisation Insurance Coverage
- Learning Development Scheme, Overseas Working Experience, Pro Family Benefits
- Professional Development & Career Progression Opportunities